N-Serve is a nitrogen stabilizer that protects your investment by keeping nitrogen in the root zone longer to optimize the yield and profit potential of your corn, cereal and canola crops.
Why Use N-Serve™?
- Protect your investment
- Slows the conversion of ammonium nitrogen to nitrates. Nitrates are negatively charged and are prone to loss through leaching and denitrification.
- Expand your application options
- Apply up to two weeks earlier in fall before typical anhydrous applications.
Take advantage of reduced cost of fertilizer in the fall.
- Manage time and efficiency
- Fall application will save time for seeding operations in the spring.
- Optimize opportunity for yield and profit
- U.S. research demonstrates a yield increase on average of 5% to 7% in corn and 5% in wheat.
Dow AgroSciences Canadian research trials are currently underway in wheat, canola and corn and early results are consistent with U.S. research.
- Reduce environmental impacts
- Reduces greenhouse gases by 51% on average.
Reduces leaching of nitrates by 16% on average.