FREE canola seed PLUS an equipment rebate mean there’s never been a better time to invest in N-Serve.
If you’ve thought about using N-Serve™ but the cost of application equipment made you hesitate, we’re here to help. Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™, will provide 16 bags of Brevant™ seeds canola hybrids or Pioneer® brand D-Series canola hybrids, totally free, to the first 75 farmers who purchase a Raven Sidekick and at least one tote of N-Serve. You’ll also get up to $10,000 (or 70%) back on the cost of the Raven Sidekick through our Technology Adoption Program (TAP).1
Only the first 75 farmers to register their Raven Sidekick purchase through the Technology Adoption Program are eligible to receive 16 bags of Brevant seeds or Pioneer brand D-Series canola hybrids for free.
- Buy a Raven Sidekick between July 1, 2018, and April 15, 2019.
- Register your purchase through the Technology Adoption Program to initiate equipment rebate process.
- Purchase at least one tote of N-Serve (1,000 acres).
- Your Corteva Agriscience sales rep will contact you to confirm which Brevant seeds or Pioneer® brand D-Series canola hybrids you want and sign a contract or Flexibility Agreement.
- Choose one of these Brevant™ seeds or Pioneer® brand D-Series canola hybrids for your 16 free bags:
- 1022 RR, 1024 RR, 1026 RR or NEW 1028 RR
- 2024 CL, 2026 CL or NEW 2028 CL
- D3156M, D3155C, D3153, D3154S
- Your free Brevant seeds or Pioneer® brand D-Series canola hybrids will be delivered prior to spring seeding in 2019.
- Your TAP rebates will be paid out as per the details of that program.
If you have any questions about what N-Serve can do for your canola crops, or about this offer, call our Solutions Center at 1-800-667-3852 to speak to one of our agronomists.
1 Corteva Agriscience will rebate equipment cost over three annual payments or until a maximum of $10,000 or 70% of the equipment purchase price has been paid; Payments are based on $0.50/acre per year of N-Serve and eNtrench applied.